Saturday, June 5, 2010

Got a Minute? #1

Welcome to the first edition of Got a Minute?

I'm excited for this new segment because I love to come up with crafts that only take a few minutes.  With four little girls, it is easier to do little projects that I can squeeze into my few free moments during the day.

For the first project, I made something that has saved me a few minutes (and a few headaches) because I no longer have to try to remember whose turn it is to do the things that my girls are always fighting over.

I call it:
My Turn!

It was so easy and it really only took me a few minutes to put together!

I used:
Scrapbook paper
Scrapbook sticker letters
Chipboard flowers

I chose 4 categories that my 4 girls are always fighting over:

I cut out four graduating sized circles in coordinating scrapbook paper.  Split the circles into 4. On the green circle I put each of the girls names.  On the larger dotted paper I put the four categories.  I decorated it with a title, lined up the circles, and pushed the brad through the middle.  To hang it, I glued a piece of chipboard to a magnet.

Each morning I turn the name circle so that the girls know what they get a turn at that day.  They love it!  And I don't have to listen to, "It's my turn!" anymore!  Yay!

See ya next week!
Join us Saturdays at for the weekend wrap up party!



  1. Brilliant and so easy too! Anything that reduces the conflict deserves cudos.

  2. What a great idea!!! I should make one of these!