Friday, March 30, 2012

Ice Cream Parlor {Ice Cream & the Cherry on Top}

I Scream.  You Scream.  We all Scream for Ice Cream!
Don't these favors just make you want to take a big ol' lick?
I cut the cones out with my Silhouette.
The "ice cream" is made from pink snowballs.  The cherry on top is a red/pink gumball that I stuck on a toothpick and then into the snowball. 
I made the tags up in the My Memories Software
then I printed them on white cardstock and cut them out with my Silhouette.
As you can see from the picture, it didn't cut perfectly, but I still love them!
The tags were also stuck on with a toothpick.
The cones were filled with ice cream scented stickers, ice cream shaped marshmallows, silly bands, an ice cream/treat shaped puzzle eraser, and bubbles.
While the kids entertained themselves dumping out the contents of their bubbles blowing bubbles, Daddy-Did-It got to work "Smooshing" ice cream.
Each person got to choose their mix-ins, ice cream, and toppings.
Then DDI got to work mixing up sweet concoctions.
This is what the Ice Cream Bar looked like.
*Sundae dishes  *Little bowls for the kiddos  *Waffle cones  *Mini cones
*Mini Reece's Pieces  *Chocolate Whoppers  *Strawberry Whoppers
*Heath Toffee Bits  * Andes Mints Pieces  *Mini Chocolate Chips
*Mini Reece's Cups
*Mrs. Richardson's Butterscotch Caramel (all time best.  EVER!)  *Maraschino Cherries
*Chocolate Sauce  *Strawberry Sauce
*Neapolitan Oreos
The birthday girl had to have a little of everything!
She loved the Neapolitan cookies, but only the frosting.
She isn't a cake or cookie fan...which is why she didn't have a cake!
And that's it.
Easy Peasy.
No big meal to fuss over.
Just Dessert!
Thanks for sharing my sweet baby's 3rd birthday with us!


  1. just checked out your ice cream parlor post! That is the cutest idea ever! What a great party idea.

  2. What a fabulous party! Love the little ice cream gift "bags". Such a cute idea!!